Silicone spray 400ml aerosol
A versatile non-conductive, water resistant, colourless, non-staining general lubricant and protector
Spanjaard Silicone Spray has a number of applications, including:
- Plastic and Rubber Moulding: A powerful release agent in moulding or synthetic rubbers.
- Printing and Stereotyping: A number of applications when used in printing shops and many new applications are discovered on a daily basis. The most common applications in printing shops are: to prevent set-off; to eliminate static adhesion, and to avoid smudging.
- Handling Foodstuffs and Cooking: Meets incidental food contact regulations and imparts no smell or taint.
- Building Industry: Effective releasing spray on shuttering. Treat glass and face-brick surfaces with it to prevent the adhesion of paint and plaster.
- Welding and Metal Casting: acilitates in core making, shell moulding and in the hot box and carbon dioxide processes.
NSF approved (Reg: 139905) – class H1.
Available in aerosol.